Welcome to Inspire Dance!
Inspire Dance is committed to providing lessons in a fun, upbeat, and positive atmosphere; supported by teachers with a passion for learning and the arts. Our goal is to share our love of dance and music with those in our community while encouraging positive growth and development in every aspect of their lives. Our non-competitive atmosphere aims to nurture self-confidence, personal friendships, and lasting lifetime memories. Personal attention and care is taken in every aspect of your dance experience.
Important Covid-19 Notice
At Inspire, we will be adhering to the disinfecting standards including sanitizing before and after each class with the sanitizer provided. The instructors will be wearing a mask during classes but you or your child will not be required to wear one unless you choose to do so. Please avoid touching any surfaces, and only ONE guardian per student can enter the building unless absolutely necessary. We also ask that you or your child inform an instructor if the bathroom and/or changeroom has been used so we can disinfect the area accordingly.
If you or your child have any of the following symptoms that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition, please DO NOT attend classes:
- New cough or chronic cough that has worsened
- Shortness of breath that is new or worsening
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Painful swallowing
- Muscle or joint pain
- General feeling of unwell, new fatigue, severe exhaustion
- Gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or unexplained loss of appetite)
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
OR, if any of these have occurred:
- Contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19
- Traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with anyone who has traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
Thank you for complying with the new safety standards and practicing social distancing during this time of the pandemic, it is greatly appreciated. We look forward to another very successful year!